Our family had helped plan and decorate for many friends and families wedding and we had always dreamed of opening our own event barn, right on our farm, as there is no unique event venue in Central Alberta. After years of dreaming and planning, we decided to go full steam ahead! So, in January of 2014 we met with an architect and got to work! We have been hosting weddings every summer since 2015 and it has been a dream come true for our family! It has been such a blessing to meet and work with amazing people from all over the province and we love being apart of so many couples special day!
Why Choose Willow Lane?
1. Freedom of choice! Style your day, exactly how you want it. We offer many options and flexibility to make your wedding as you always dreamed!
2. It is in the middle of the country Away from the noise of the city and nestled between waving fields, it is the most idyllic location for a wedding.
3. Bring your Caterer or use ours We have a Red Seal Chef ready to make you an amazing menu, or if you prefer, bring in your own caterer.
4. You wedding will be the only event hosted that day You will have complete privacy and no pressure. Perfect for an intimate gathering with your closest family and friends! You have access to the venue for Friday, Saturday and Sunday so can set up and clean up at your own pace.
5. You can dress the barn up or down to suit your wedding! Looking for a more causal affair? No problem! Looking to wow your guests with an elegant classy affair? Easy! We have many decorating options that can turn the barn into the experience you desire.
6. No Corkage! Bring your own alcohol and serve it how you would like! Open bar, toonie bar, the choice is yours! The alcohol is up to you, so you do not have to worry about paying for overpriced drinks!
7. Support a Local Business Willow Lane Barn is family owned and operated. We are not a huge company, so you can be sure to get individualized attention!
8. Can Accommodate Events Big or Small Whether you have a large or small guest list, Willow Lane will work for you. We have done weddings from 50 to 200 guests.